MARKETING AUTOMATION – WHY CRUCIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
As a business head or business owner, you need to find ways to grow your sales and revenue. Exploring different options for profit means leveraging your profit potential.
“Marketing automation is a perfect combination of software and strategy. It allows you to nurture your prospects with highly personalized and useful content that helps you to convert your prospects to happy and satisfied customers”
According to a study conducted by Lenskold Group, 78% of marketers believe that marketing automation plays a very important role in the company’s revenue growth.
On the other hand, 51% of companies are currently not using marketing automation to grow their business. In fact, companies who have automated their marketing has multiplied by 11x since 2011, and the figure is only expected to grow moving ahead.
If your current situation resonates with below-mentioned points, you must have Automated Marketing for your business:
- You are spending more time in building and updating standard operating procedures for various tools than you use the actual tools
- You are not able to nurture your leads
- You are sending email campaigns, responses, and blog posts MANUALLY
- You are not able to connect your activities to trackable metrics (Remember what can be measured, can’t be improved)
- Your website is not able to generate enough leads and sales
- Your website is not to nurture your visitors
- You want to increase your online sales
- You want to stop outbound sales
- You want to stop cold call rejections
- Your sales team need more sales qualified leads
- Your sales team want to better understand their prospects
- Your company want to have a clear picture on predictable monthly leads
- You want to maximize your email/ subscription list
- You want to grow your email list
- You understand the fact that social media can help your company in increasing your revenue
- You are not sure whether your content marketing is working since you don’t have any reports for comparisons or deep insights
The top-performing companies, marketing teams, and top marketers are using a marketing automation system to build attractive email campaigns, analyze their performances, and feed their sales teams relevant and qualified leads to achieve a better return on investment.
It’s not that, these companies are 10 times better, smarter, or more capable than you. It’s just that, they simply took advantage of the right tools; tools that can empower them to make better decisions, streamline their sales & marketing processes, and view the entire marketing and sales funnel in one place. The marketing environment is currently dominated by digital, making these abilities essential to your success.
As business head/ owners, you care about more leads (volume), sales qualified leads (quality), and, most importantly, more revenue for your business growth. Not to mention, you want to save time by systemizing your repetitive or non-productive tasks, have accurate data and analytics for your reports and dashboards, and make your job easier rather than harder.
Benefits of Marketing Automation:
- 70% of the respondents find improved targeting of messages as the most important benefit of marketing automation.
- 64% of e-commerce marketers say e-mail marketing and marketing automation contributes to more sales. An increase in webshop visitors, engagement, and better insights into the target audience follow at 37%, 30%, and 24%.
- Improved customer experience (45.9 %), improved quality of leads (37.7 %), and an increased number of leads (34.9 %) are deemed important benefits of marketing automation.
The most important GOALS of a Marketing Automation Strategy are:
- Optimizing productivity (43%)
- Increasing marketing ROI (41%)
- Improving campaign management (40%)
- Improving database quality (39%)
- Acquiring more customers (39%)
- Measuring performance (37%)
- Aligning Marketing and Sales (24%)
Suggested Reading - 10 BEST Email Marketing Practices for 2020
Liana Technologies – “Marketing Automation Benefits in Numbers”
Thuiswinkel.org and Spotler “e-commerce marketing Trend rapport” (2019)
Adestra “State of Marketing Automation Benchmarks for Success” (2017)