If you have a sales team that works on-field or is working remotely to generate sales for you, then you just can’t do without a Mobile CRM
What is Mobile CRM?
A mobile CRM is a version of your CRM solution which can be accessed from a mobile device (e.g. a smartphone or a tablet). It enables you to access up-to-date information about your customers and potential customers on a real-time basis. It helps your sales force work smarter and faster.
- Equipping your sales force with a mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform gives them a greater degree of flexibility and extends numerous strategic benefits to your company.
- This is especially true of your sales team, who is frequently away from the office and need access to business applications and operations while they are on the road.
- Mobile CRM can also create better intra-departmental communication and integration, where those in the field can more easily communicate with those at the office, sending documents, messages, etc, and shortening the process.
How mobile CRM closes more deals for you?
The mass migration of internet users from desktop to mobile devices clearly indicates that people expect real-time information to be accessible from anywhere. Mobile accounts for approximately half of the web traffic worldwide. In the third quarter of 2020, mobile devices (excluding tablets) generated 50.81 percent of global website traffic, consistently hovering around the 50 percent mark since the beginning of 2017.
This is because mobile CRM development services allow its users to access their data no matter where they are, allowing them to run their business on the go.
Top 10 Benefits of Mobile CRM:
Selling on the go:
- A mobile CRM allows you to manage sales quickly and stay connected with customers and prospects. According to Ken Krogue, sales reps spend 50% of their working day selling remotely. This statistic highlights the value of mobile CRM.
- Having access to real-time data helps your sales team sell smarter and find new opportunities while aiding them to make faster decisions.
Increase sales productivity:
- Through Mobile CRM your sales team can make their days much more efficient. The application will give automatic reminders & notifications so that they don’t miss out on any important action/task.
- The best thing about a mobile CRM app is that your sales rep does not have to remember what happened at each meeting and wait to get to his desktop to add updates. After each appointment, he can directly add meeting notes into his mob app. This way his meeting notes are much more accurate and are available in real-time for his manager to view if needed. The application allows uploading documents instantly, hence fastening the process application & making your customers happier.
- A recent study by Innoppl Technologies found that 65% of salespeople who work at companies that have adopted a mobile CRM platform have achieved their sales quotas as opposed to only 22% of reps from companies that have not yet adopted a mobile CRM platform. That’s nearly three times more sales success!
Improves closer percentages and shortens your sales cycle
A sales app not only makes tasks easier for your sales team. It also allows them to approach the prospect with much more information and clarity, which has a direct effect on their closure rates.
Keep a check on sales performance
In an ideal world, a need for this feature would not arise. But, in some cases, a mismatch between the number of meetings a sales rep says he’s done and the number he’s actually done may occur. To avoid conflict, mobile CRM can help you monitor and track each meeting that the agent has done over the day. Increased transparency equals reduced discrepancy! The mobile app has features like Geo-tagging and Geo-fencing which facilitates genuine reporting of your sales team.
Easy access to crucial information
- With a mobile app, the salesperson has access to information, even on the field. He can look up his lead’s activity history, his website visits, the conversations he has had with them before, to be better prepared. He can also lookup new leads or tasks assigned to him, overdue appointments, lead stage changes, etc. from his mobile device only.
- Having all the information to close a deal readily available will ensure salespeople don’t waste valuable time looking for contacts or trying to find notes from their last conversation.
Respond to customers faster and better
- Mobile CRM software offers the ability to efficiently track, manage, and respond to certain customer service cases.
- Being able to access real-time data on-the-fly lets sales team members get out of the office and into the field, increasing response times and nurturing relationships with customers and prospects.
- In a recent study conducted by sales performance improvement organization Huthwaite, the majority of respondents indicated that smartphones gave sales reps a competitive edge due to the speed at which they were able to respond to their customer needs.
- While analytics may be a weak area, but mobile CRM’s Geo-location capabilities have improved greatly. This adds real value to sales interactions and saves time in going from site to site and planning out routes.
- Geo-location uses GPS functionality to track and analyze customer locations. This is particularly useful for salespeople that want to optimize navigation while in the field. It can also help them visualize their sales territory and see whether they have a lot of customers in a particular area. This can be used to tailor content and offers based on location-specific customer behavior.
- You can even use GPS and tagging to find out where your clients are and plug in their address for an in-person visit.
A prospect is no longer just a name and a phone number on a card in your database. They are a collection of online tracking data, their social profiles, company information, account history, number of employees, turnover, and much more. All this data provides sales reps with an exciting opportunity to provide a more personalized sales process than ever before. However, all this is of no use if you are not able to access the meaningful information that you need the most.
- A mobile CRM platform provides the right tools to accomplish all of a salespersons’ tasks in one place and make their lives just a little bit easier. Don’t forget, a happy employee is always more productive than usual!
- A complete contact list allows you to call up records at the swipe of a finger.
- Lead tracking helps you monitor a prospect through the sales cycle, so fewer leads are lost and conversions are increased.
- Call logging becomes automatic, recording data in case you need to go back later for review and training purposes.
- Comprehensive performance analytics, dashboards, and reporting tools will keep you up to date so you can make informed decisions going forward.
- Often times, the most tedious part of any sale is the most important: the documentation
- Getting an order finalized and submitted often requires time-consuming back and forth coordination with a client, and requires the sales rep to take valuable time out of their day to push the paperwork through. For salespeople who are on the road or attend multiple meetings, this can delay processing until they are back in the office.
- A mobile sales team is able to keep all their information organized and even submit deals on the go, as soon as they are agreed to by a customer.
- The days of endless faxing back and forth are disappearing quickly and faster processing of orders translate to shorter delivery or boarding times and happier and satisfied customers.
Salespeople are already mobile in their daily lives and it is only a matter of time before all sales reps begin using mobile technology to gain a competitive advantage in their business. Companies that see this shift coming and get out ahead of the curve by enabling their team to fully embrace mobile in their sales process will reap massive rewards and recognition. With increased efficiency, streamlined and automated workflows, and staggering productivity efficiencies, mobile sales teams will dramatically outperform their desktop counterparts. The future of sales team is mobile.